Equity release: why choose us?
If you are considering taking equity release it is important that you get impartial expert advice. Below we highlight the benefits of choosing our services to help you release cash from your property and take the first steps towards a brighter retirement future.
- Specialist guidance – all our advisors are fully trained and are always here to help answer any questions you may have – no matter how big or small.
- No pressure – we want to help you make the decision that is right for you and aim to equip you with all the information you need to choose the plan best suited to your individual circumstances.
- Impartial advice – we offer a wide range of plans and our trusted advisors can talk you through the options available to help you select a plan that is right for you.
- The latest plans – as a prominent broker within the equity release market we are able to negotiate and offer a wide selection of plans to our clients. Many of our plans may not be available direct to the general public or via other advisors.
- We compare the whole market – we continually review the plans we offer and work with our providers to ensure you get the best deals possible. Our plans could help you save hundreds, if not thousands, of pounds and through free property evaluations, cash back or lower rates of interest.
- We are fully regulated – for piece of mind, our services are fully regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
To speak to one of our trusted advisors regarding the equity release options potentially available to you, simply call 0207 158 0881. You can also find out how much cash you could potentially release from your property using our free equity release calculator.
Equity release may not be right for everyone and it is important to get legal advise before making a decision. Equity release can help you realise capital locked away in your property but it may reduce the value of your estate after your death and affect your right to claim certain means-tested benefits.
Equity Release Calculator
Our equity release calculator is FREE and easy to use. Simply complete the form below.
Address Line 1:
Money Release Limited is registered in England No. 09332792. Registered office: Harwood House, 43 Harwood Road, London, SW6 4QP.
Money Release Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA registered number 679004.
Equity release is not right for everyone and may involve a lifetime mortgage or home reversion plan. To understand the features and risks ask for a personalised illustration.
The content of this website is provided for information purposes only. Nothing within this website should be construed as investment advice and should not be relied upon.
The information contained within this website was obtained from sources believed to be reliable but no guarantee is given to its accuracy and completeness. Money Release Limited is under no obligation to update, modify or amend the information and it does not accept any liability for any loss or damage, however caused, arising from any errors, omissions, or reliance on any information or views contained in this website.