Customer Service Specialist
Salary: £20,000 - £27,000 basic + Quarterly bonus (up to £4,000 per year)
We are looking for a warm, friendly applicant to be the first point of contact for potential new clients. You will be responsible for uncovering client needs, assessing potential clients' eligibility, and arranging appointments with one of our qualified equity release advisors.
This is a new full-time role, and a can-do attitude is essential; any experience within financial services would be incredibly beneficial.
Being responsible for initial contact with prospective clients, you will essentially be the face of Money Release. It is essential that you build rapport with clients over the phone and learn fast.
An excellent opportunity for someone to make this role their own. Our experienced team will support your development, and - should you wish - you will have the chance to attain financial advice qualifications.
Your initial six months will be spent in our head office, giving you time to learn our processes and learn from our experienced team. After which, you will be able to work remotely, in head office, or hybrid, by agreement.
This varied role also involves preparation of appointment documents, and following up potential applications. Great career opportunities available for the right candidate with enthusiasm, good IT skills and excellent customer care skills.
Core Responsibilities of the Customer Services Specialist:
- Booking and qualification of all new enquiries
- Providing guidance to clients as required
- Handling client service calls and liaising direct with clients
- Diary and activity management
- Liaising closely with advisors and financial institutions
- Ensuring an excellent customer journey up to any product application
- Undertake follow up, nurturing activity to ensure exceptional service throughout
Essential Skills and Experience of the Customer Services Specialist:
- Effective verbal communication skills essential
- Enjoy lots of telephone contact on a daily basis
- Customer service and call handling experience
- Accurate keyboard skills and attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Ability to work to deadlines and have proven time management skills
- Thorough approach to work with good organisational skills and be process driven
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team
Desirable Skills and Experience of the Customer Services Specialist:
- Experience within the financial services industry
- Mortgage and Equity Release knowledge would be advantageous
- Awareness of UK financial regulatory environment, and data protection guidelines
- Experience of Client Relationship Management (CRM) systems
9am – 6pm Monday to Friday
28 days’ holiday including bank/public holidays
Access to the company workplace pension
Access to Professional Development and Qualifications, e.g. CertCII (MP & ER)
Supportive environment with regular team meetings and reviews
To apply, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com. Interviews will initially be conducted by telephone, with face-to-face for final discussions.
Back to all vacancies